+*+ My Expression in my mind that disturb me +*+

I only have two words for you. . .
~ Im Done ~

After everything i've done for you every chance that I gave you and yet you still break my heart...
but it's over

Finally ive realized i dont deserve this
and honestly you dont deserve me.
Yeah, i still love you and I probably will for a long time,
But i can't stay here anymore.
It hurts to much.
I guess this is. . moving on. . .
I guess im tired of being the last thing on your mind.
I should have known from the start youd go and break my heart.
You took my love and threw it away as if it were nothing...
To me...Youre everything but to you...
Im just another meantime guy...
You hurt me more than i deserve
how can you be so cruel?
I love you more than you deserve...why am i such a fool?
Now i belive it when people say,
Love is blind coz i must have been blind to love a person like You...

It finally hit me that you dint care when you walked away and never looked back...

Maybe if I had just ignore that last night you come to chat with me, everything would be diffrent and my heart wouldt be breaking right now.

sometimes i think. . .
i wana do exactly you did to me. . .
lead you on...
make you fall for me...
then just let you go...
but then i cant. .


Suddently . . .im hating my self for everything ive ever felt for you.
Somoetimes i wish i would go back and erase the day i met you...but then i will never regret loving you. "Only beliving you love me too"

Thank you for ripping my heart out and breaking it in half...
now i know how much you care.

Watching you walk out of my lofe dosent make me bitter about love, but rather makes me relize that...if I wanted so much to be with the wrong persong how great it will be when the night one comes along..


There is no medication for this illness. No known cure other than TIME.

maybe someday Ill get my heart..maybe someday im not.

maybesomewhere down the wad ill forget to remember you...

One day you will seek love and be sorry that. . .
You trew mine away~

But still. . .i love you.



2 Response to "
+*+ My Expression in my mind that disturb me +*+
"

  1. elaolyvia says:
    October 16, 2010 at 8:37 AM

    hehe..i know where it come from..syok kan..haha

  2. HiRoTo says:
    October 16, 2010 at 9:38 PM

    sedih T___T

Post a Comment