+*+ "Her" +*+

Yesterday i pm "Her" to go out with "Her"

huhuh...i realy cant hold my feelings to "Her".
i realy love "Her" miss "Her" everyday..

Even i smile, Lough, talk, sleep....i remember "Her"
huhuhu
i Know i cant love "Her"cuz she never love me more then i do.
beside. . .i already have feelings with someone. . . but itu pun, the person i minat pun like x da respon hahah yeah ima fat guy ody.....dosent care la huhuhu
...
so i go lepak yesterday with my friends. . .then secara kebetulan that time i stress remember "Her"
......then my friend friends got birthday party and got minum2..
so i go minum la..huhuhu....just minum banyak2. . .to forget it for a while la..huhuu
then i sms si pantat...huhuhh.....cuz i realy in bad feelings...i realy miss "Her"...

CUZ I LOVE YOU !
huhuh but i cant. . .
cuz you already told me when we broke up.

just keep my word. . .
U say me back then i was a fat ass lazy person,
No future,
xda pendirian,
Got No money,
and all bad is me..

You just wait...ill prove that i am change!
ill wake up 4 at the morning doin my drawing...
no sleep doin my drawing!! YOU CALL THAT FAT ASS LAZY KID?
i dont care what u call me..
huhuhu i want mad at you!!!! but .... i cant also..huhuh cuz i deeply in love with ya....but once again...i cant T__T

what u say bad things to me. . .i want to tell you that...

I already change.
I dosen't care you dont want me ...or not love me anymore..
what ive told you the day we broke up. . .


" Ill Keep my all Promise. Because Promise is Promise. . .and thats how i do. If i say....its real Promise."



but i dno whats goin on today....huhu i realy miss "Her"

In prosess im change my self .. . .theres are two bad habit that now i realy work hard to avoid it.

1. Eat while Watching Movies *thats how i end up with big belly . . *
2. Smoking. yeah...im a smoker now . . .cuz all of this shit ive been tru . .



im going to bed...and sms to someone good night that i always do. . .


"Her" still in my HeArT. .

2 Response to "
+*+ "Her" +*+
"

  1. KhuJa KhuZa says:
    July 25, 2010 at 3:14 AM

    who is she??
    hurm...jat jua dia 2..
    chayo bro...change urself...
    we all will spport u!!
    aja2...!!

  2. HiRoTo says:
    July 25, 2010 at 10:32 PM

    i know jahat but i love her uhuuh

Post a Comment