+*+ Cant Stop Thinking About It +*+

T___T. . . realy i cant stand without u~
huhuhu everytime i thinking about it....
And im a fool guy who talk like dat at the end of the year.
I felt Guilty and stupid way to say that. . .haiz...

The good thing i do that just one.

I can forget you.

The bad is

Who will make me boost again when im down. .T^T

Who will acc me go somewer to watch lovely movie day~

Who i want to talk my problem with. . .



T___T i realy stupid. . . .
not to mention dumb head and Dick head..yeah i am...T_T haiz. . .

i dono wat hapen next. . .u always tell me n help now i got nothing to ask .

T__T i want contect back but i felt so ashame to my self saying that the end of the year.

I dono how to face you again. i so ashame. n im sory.
damit. . .
why this always hape nia....
huhuhu T_T

hadui...i totaly mess up .
Well. . . now i less Fb i ony bloging. . .
yea like dulu ody. . .blog blog blog. . .



hurm. . .
Exam. . .haiz. . . no word that boost up but its ok hohoho


Jy Jy. . . Hiro! ya jy jy hiro~ huhuhu T^T

1 Response to "
+*+ Cant Stop Thinking About It +*+
"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    January 4, 2010 at 8:37 PM

    Dont worry.. ^-^
    She will forgive you.. friends will always forgive each others.. ^-^
    Just tell her how sorry you are.. and let her be alone for a moment..
    Jiayo2.. ^-^
    Life is always like this..
    So don't worry..
    It will be okay..
    ^-^
    Good luck in your final exam ya.. ^-^

Post a Comment